Name Labels For Kids
Your angsty teen may want to avoid labels, but let's face it: younger kiddos can't get enough of them. Remember the time you caught them with that label gun? Or when they wrote their name on their arm with a permanent marker?
Tinyme's name labels offer all the awesomeness of personalization without the headaches associated with kiddie DIY. Our kids name labels are available in more shapes and sizes than a set of Spirograph sketches, and they're all about the cute factor. They're also water-resistant, scratch-resistant, microwave-safe, and super strong. They're the Bear Grylls of labels.
Whether it's school labels to brighten up school books and stationery, shoe dots to make sure that kiddo comes home with the right pair of sneakers, or address labels for those all important birthday RSVPs, our super-cute kids labels are a great way for your kids to make a name for themselves.
Name Label Features
- 100s of design and color options.
- Conformable vinyl with super sticky adhesive.
- Printed at very high resolution in full colour.
- Additional UV light cured gloss clear coating for additional scratch resistance.
- All our name labels will adhere to most smooth, hard, clean surfaces.
- Our labels are waterproof, dishwasher resistant and microwave safe.
- Note: the following surfaces may not be compatible: Plastics that contain high silicon (non stick), plastics with a greasy feel and plastics with a highly textured surface.
Name Label Instructions
Smooth, Clean, Flat Surface
Adhere your name labels to smooth surfaces that are clean and dry. The following surfaces may not be compatible: Plastics that contain high silicon (non stick), plastics with a greasy feel and plastics with a highly textured surface.
Rub Label Firmly
The adhesive on our name labels is pressure activated and will only adhere best after sufficient pressure is applied. Once in place, rub firmly, applying pressure over the whole name label, especially the edges.
Cure Time - allow 2-3 days
Please wait 2-3 days for the adhesive to ‘cure’. In dishwashers items should be placed on the top shelf and are not be suitable for “high temperature” settings such as “pots and pans”.
Before giving any name labelled item to small children, check that the name labels are fully and safely adhered.
Book labels, Gift labels and Address labels are made from a paper based material and are not dishwasher safe.