Go back to school in style with the perfect combo that has all the school essentials your kiddo needs, from personalised lunch bags, to drink bottles, to mixed design name labels and more!
Go back to school in style with the perfect combo that has all the school essentials your kiddo needs.... From our insulated Lunch Bag and reusable Sandwich Bag to keep food safe and fresh for lunch time, to a super cute Drink Bottle for very important drink breaks and a matching set of mixed design Name Labels to stop all those little bits and bobs from wandering off - Your little ones will be totally ready for anything school throws at them with our Back to School Combos. Yay!
• Huge range of design and colour options
• Insulated Lunch Bag to keep food hot or cold.
• BPA free premium quality aluminium Drink Bottle.
• Our sticky labels are microwave, dishwasher and freezer safe.
• Our clothing labels are washer and dryer safe.
• Reusable and easy to clean Sandwich Bag with a food safe, water resistant lining.
• Completely matching range of products.
Vinyl Name Label Instructions:
• Adhere your name labels to smooth surfaces that are clean and dry. The following surfaces may not be compatible: Plastics that contain high silicon (non stick), plastics with a greasy feel and plastics with a highly textured surface.
• The adhesive on our name labels is pressure activated and will only adhere best after sufficient pressure is applied. Once in place, rub firmly, applying pressure over the whole name label, especially the edges.
• Please wait 2-3 days for the adhesive to ‘cure’. In dishwashers items should be placed on the top shelf and are not suitable for “high temperature” settings such as “pots and pans”.
• Before giving any name labelled item to small children, check that the name labels are fully and safely adhered.
Iron On Name Label Instructions
• Carefully peel the label off the backing paper and place on the garment.
• Place some baking paper over the label and press (don't rub) with a hot dry iron for 10-20 seconds.
• Once the paper has cooled, peel this off and inspect.
• If applied correctly you should see the texture of the fabric impressed on the label.
• If the edges aren't fully fused, please repeat the ironing steps until a good bond is achieved.