Make the daycare drop-off that bit less stressful knowing that all your little one's favourite items will be safe and sound thanks to Tinyme Name Labels. Great for labelling the essentials such as clothes, tubs, dummies etc. to the not so essential but equally important, such as Cornelius, you're kiddo's pet rock and current most precious belonging. Label it and keep it with Tinyme.
Our Iron-on clothing labels are easy to apply and stay stuck, while our sticky vinyl labels are scratch resistant, microwave, dishwasher and freezer safe! Yippee! Choose from 100s of design and color options to match your child's style and find something you'll both love! Win, win.
• 100s of design and color options.
• Conformable vinyl with super sticky adhesive.
• Printed at very high resolution in full color.
• Additional UV light cured gloss clear coating for additional scratch resistance.
• All our name labels will adhere to most smooth, hard, clean surfaces.
• Our labels are waterproof, dishwasher resistant and microwave safe.
• Note: the following surfaces may not be compatible: Plastics that contain high silicon (non stick), plastics with a greasy feel and plastics with a highly textured surface.
Smooth, Clean, Flat Surface
Adhere your name labels to smooth surfaces that are clean and dry. The following surfaces may not be compatible: Plastics that contain high silicon (non stick), plastics with a greasy feel and plastics with a highly textured surface.
Rub Label Firmly
The adhesive on our name labels is pressure activated and will only adhere best after sufficient pressure is applied. Once in place, rub firmly, applying pressure over the whole name label, especially the edges.
Cure Time - allow 2-3 days
Please wait 2-3 days for the adhesive to ‘cure’. In dishwashers items should be placed on the top shelf and are not be suitable for “high temperature” settings such as “pots and pans”.
Before giving any name labelled item to small children, check that the name labels are fully and safely adhered.
Please note: Book labels, Gift labels and Address labels are made from a paper based material and are not dishwasher safe.