Sticky Name Labels are waterproof, dishwasher & freezer resistant and microwave safe. After printing they are coated for additional scratch resistance. They are conformable and will adhere to most smooth, hard, clean surfaces and are perfect for plastic containers, stationery, lunch boxes, drink bottles and pretty much anything else you can think of! Each Sticky Label sheet includes:
Each Sheet contains; • 6 Large Square Name Labels (1.3" x 1.3") • 4 Small Square Name Labels (1" x 1") • 4 Large Name Labels (2"x 0.9") • 3 Standard Name Labels (1.4" x 0.6") • 8 Small Name Labels (1" x 0.5") • 10 Mini Name Labels (0.7" x 0.4")
IRON ON CLOTHING LABELS
Iron On Clothing Labels are great for labelling your clothing and will stay on school uniforms through the wear and tear of washing machines and tumble dryers. Each Clothing Label sheet includes:
Each Sheet contains; • 3 Large Square Name Labels (1.3" x 1.4") • 12 Small Square Name Labels (1" x 1") • 12 Standard Name Labels (1.3" x 0.5") • 8 Small Name Labels (1" x 0.5")
CLEAR SHOE OVERLAYS
Label up to 8 pairs of shoes. Simply place the clear shoe overlays over Tinyme Name Labels to give them ultimate durability and never lose those shoes again!
Book labels are made from a premium paper based label stock with a sticky adhesive. They’re NOT waterproof so don’t try putting them books in the dishwasher! They are 1.9" x 1.9" and come in a pack of 24 labels!
1. Adhere your name labels to smooth surfaces that are clean and dry. The following surfaces may not be compatible: Plastics that contain high silicone (non stick), plastics with a greasy feel and plastics with a highly textured surface.
2. The adhesive on our name labels is pressure activated and will only adhere best after sufficient pressure is applied. Once in place, rub firmly, applying pressure over the whole name label, especially the edges.
3. Please wait 2–3 days for the adhesive to ‘cure’. In dishwashers, items should be placed on the top shelf and are not suitable for 'high temperature' settings such as 'pots and pans'.
4. Before giving any name labelled item to small children, check that the name labels are fully and safely adhered.
Good To Know: Our paper labels including our Paper Name Labels, Address Labels, Book and Gift Labels are not waterproof and thus not suited for uses such as dishwasher, microwave, freezer etc.
IRON ON CLOTHING LABEL INSTRUCTIONS
1. Preheat DRY iron to medium heat.
2. Peel off the label & place onto fully dry garment, text side up. Please note: Labels applied to damp garments will not adhere properly.
3. Cover label with supplied parchment paper & press firmly with iron for 10-20 seconds. DO NOT move iron around.
4. If edges are not fully stuck (try peeling label off with fingernail), you may need to increase temperature, pressure or time & repeat above steps.
5. Safety Check: Before giving any name labelled item to small children, check that the name labels are fully and safely adhered.
WARNING: Labels can be a choking hazard.
Please note: If garment is not suitable for hot iron please be careful and iron at own risk. Never iron directly onto the label.