Sending your little one off to camp can be hard enough without having to worry about whether their stuff will make it back home with them! Tinyme Camp Labels take all the stress out of packing, with Sticky Labels for sports equipment, toiletries, games etc. and easy to apply Iron-on Camp Clothing Labels for shirts, shorts, socks etc... You can label everything in sight! We even have special labels to go in your kiddo's shoes so they make it back to their owner every time.
All of our sticky labels are very durable and won't peel or fade. They're microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe as well as being super scratch resistant and waterproof. Practically indestructible... perfect for camp!
Our clothing labels come in all shapes and sizes so you can label every garment -the big and the small and will go through the washer and dryer no problem.
Plus, choosing your labels for camp from hundreds of design and color options is sure to be almost as much fun as the High Ropes course, kayaking and eating s'mores combined! (Subject to personal opinion of fun - we're pretty into labels.)
• 100s of design and color options.
• Conformable vinyl with super sticky adhesive.
• Printed at very high resolution in full color.
• Additional UV light cured gloss clear coating for additional scratch resistance.
• All our name labels will adhere to most smooth, hard, clean surfaces.
• Our labels are waterproof, dishwasher resistant and microwave safe.
• Note: the following surfaces may not be compatible: Plastics that contain high silicon (non stick), plastics with a greasy feel and plastics with a highly textured surface.
Smooth, Clean, Flat Surface
Adhere your name labels to smooth surfaces that are clean and dry. The following surfaces may not be compatible: Plastics that contain high silicon (non stick), plastics with a greasy feel and plastics with a highly textured surface.
Rub Label Firmly
The adhesive on our name labels is pressure activated and will only adhere best after sufficient pressure is applied. Once in place, rub firmly, applying pressure over the whole name label, especially the edges.
Cure Time - allow 2-3 days
Please wait 2-3 days for the adhesive to ‘cure’. In dishwashers items should be placed on the top shelf and are not be suitable for “high temperature” settings such as “pots and pans”.
Before giving any name labelled item to small children, check that the name labels are fully and safely adhered.
Please note: Book labels, Gift labels and Address labels are made from a paper based material and are not dishwasher safe.