Get the whole family organized with our stylish range of Household Labels. From the pantry, to the play room, to the study - we've got the perfect label products for your home!
With our pantry labels pantry staples will have never looked so good with our cute-as-a-button range of personalized kitchen labels, helping you keep track of what goes where in style. They're more than just a pretty face too - waterproof, microwave dishwasher and freezer safe PLUS gloss coated for extra scratch resistance; they're the Matt Damon of pantry labels. The complete package.
Our personalized Address and Gift Labels make sending pressies or letters a joy! Easy to use and really, ridiculously good-looking, they're easy to love. While our Book Labels will ensure you can finally loan your precious copy of The Very Hungry Caterpillar out without fear of it never returning. Sounds pretty good right? They are.
• 100s of design and color options.
• Conformable vinyl with super sticky adhesive.
• Printed at very high resolution in full color.
• Additional UV light cured gloss clear coating for additional scratch resistance.
• All our name labels will adhere to most smooth, hard, clean surfaces.
• Our labels are waterproof, dishwasher resistant and microwave safe.
• Note: the following surfaces may not be compatible: Plastics that contain high silicon (non stick), plastics with a greasy feel and plastics with a highly textured surface.
STICKY NAME LABEL INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Adhere your name labels to smooth surfaces that are clean and dry. The following surfaces may not be compatible: Plastics that contain high silicone (non stick), plastics with a greasy feel and plastics with a highly textured surface.
2. The adhesive on our name labels is pressure activated and will only adhere best after sufficient pressure is applied. Once in place, rub firmly, applying pressure over the whole name label, especially the edges.
3. Please wait 2-3 days for the adhesive to ‘cure’. In dishwashers, items should be placed on the top shelf and are not suitable for “high temperature” settings such as “pots and pans”.
4. Before giving any name labelled item to small children, check that the name labels are fully and safely adhered.
Good To Know: Our paper labels including our Paper Name Labels, Address Labels, Book and Gift Labels are not waterproof and thus not suited for uses such as dishwasher, microwave, freezer etc.
IRON ON NAME LABEL INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Preheat DRY iron to medium heat.
2. Peel off the label & place onto fully dry garment, text side up. Please note: Labels applied to damp garments will not adhere properly.
3. Cover label with supplied parchment paper & press firmly with iron for 10-20 seconds. DO NOT move iron around.
4. If edges are not fully stuck (try peeling label off with fingernail), you may need to increase temperature, pressure or time & repeat above steps.
5. Safety Check: Before giving any name labelled item to small children, check that the name labels are fully and safely adhered.
WARNING: Labels can be a choking hazard.
Please note: If garment is not suitable for hot iron please be careful and iron at own risk. Never iron directly onto the label.