Fight lost property in style with Tinyme clothing labels. Our iron on clothing labels are washer and dryer safe and come in 100's of design and color options. Discover the world's cutest and bestest iron on labels - SHOP NOW!
If ever there's a time to strike when the iron's hot, it's when iron-on labels are involved. We all have memories of those faded, peeling labels from childhood, or those badly stitched name tags that never stayed put.
With their cheery designs and personalized text, Tinyme's range of oh-so-cute iron-on clothing labels makes those sew-on labels look sew last season. There's no need to rule over 'em with an iron fist, either. Once they're on, they're on: peeling holds no appeal for our iron-on name labels. Whether it's a school hat, school bag, a sweater, or even a pair of socks, these name tags will have your label needs ironed out.
Alanis Morrissette might call it iron-on-ic, but we know better: our iron-on clothing labels are the result of super-cute design aligning with awesome manufacturing. The result? Labels that hold so fast that Iron Man himself couldn't pull them off.
Iron On Label Features
• 100's of different design and color options.
• Printed at very high resolution in full color.
• Safe to use in washing machines and tumble dryers.
STICKY NAME LABEL INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Adhere your name labels to smooth surfaces that are clean and dry. The following surfaces may not be compatible: Plastics that contain high silicone (non stick), plastics with a greasy feel and plastics with a highly textured surface.
2. The adhesive on our name labels is pressure activated and will only adhere best after sufficient pressure is applied. Once in place, rub firmly, applying pressure over the whole name label, especially the edges.
3. Please wait 2-3 days for the adhesive to ‘cure’. In dishwashers, items should be placed on the top shelf and are not suitable for “high temperature” settings such as “pots and pans”.
4. Before giving any name labelled item to small children, check that the name labels are fully and safely adhered.
Good To Know: Our paper labels including our Paper Name Labels, Address Labels, Book and Gift Labels are not waterproof and thus not suited for uses such as dishwasher, microwave, freezer etc.
IRON ON NAME LABEL INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Preheat DRY iron to medium heat.
2. Peel off the label & place onto fully dry garment, text side up. Please note: Labels applied to damp garments will not adhere properly.
3. Cover label with supplied parchment paper & press firmly with iron for 10-20 seconds. DO NOT move iron around.
4. If edges are not fully stuck (try peeling label off with fingernail), you may need to increase temperature, pressure or time & repeat above steps.
5. Safety Check: Before giving any name labelled item to small children, check that the name labels are fully and safely adhered.
WARNING: Labels can be a choking hazard.
Please note: If garment is not suitable for hot iron please be careful and iron at own risk. Never iron directly onto the label.