We have taken numerous actions to protect customers, staff, and suppliers from risk of infection including having office staff work from home and increased social distancing in our production area amongst many other measures.
At present Tinyme has not been affected by government mandated shutdowns and continues to promptly dispatch orders out of our Australian Studio. Our shipping partners are continuing to operate so we are able to ship cute personalized products to our US customers at this point in time.
We are monitoring delivery times and have seen some significant delays at times as much as 1-2 weeks additional to expected, and have therefore decided to suspend our rush order service for the time being. We have adjusted our published standard delivery time estimates to reflect recent experience as best we can, but appreciate your patience if there are unforeseen delays.
Say NO to lost property and YES to happy little campers. Head to Camp in style (and on budget) with Tinyme Sticky Name Labels and Iron On Clothing Labels. Choose from a huge range of designs and customize your camp label pack to get exactly what you need. Go forth and camp oh happy one!
My customised order was perfect! Delivered on time. Easy ordering online. No complaints! - Alexandra
Excellent labels, affordable price. Good discounts a lot of the time. Great packaging. Quick postage. - Melinda
Their designs are beautiful. Labels are of high quality. Couldn’t recommend enough to my mum friends. - Karissa
Beautiful pastel coloured name stickers that my daughter absolutely adores. - Sharlyn
Sending your little one off to camp can be hard enough without having to worry about whether their stuff will make it back home with them! Tinyme Camp Labels take all the stress out of packing, with Sticky Labels for sports equipment, toiletries, games etc. and easy to apply Iron-on Camp Clothing Labels for shirts, shorts, socks etc... You can label everything in sight! We even have special labels to go in your kiddo's shoes so they make it back to their owner every time.
All of our sticky labels are very durable and won't peel or fade. They're microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe as well as being super scratch resistant and waterproof. Practically indestructible... perfect for camp! Our clothing labels come in all shapes and sizes so you can label every garment -the big and the small and will go through the washer and dryer no problem.
Plus, choosing your labels for camp from hundreds of design and color options is sure to be almost as much fun as the High Ropes course, kayaking and eating s'mores combined! (Subject to personal opinion of fun - we're pretty into labels.)
• 100s of design and color options. • Conformable vinyl with super sticky adhesive. • Printed at very high resolution in full color. • Additional UV light cured gloss clear coating for additional scratch resistance. • All our name labels will adhere to most smooth, hard, clean surfaces. • Our labels are waterproof, dishwasher resistant and microwave safe. • Note: the following surfaces may not be compatible: Plastics that contain high silicone (non stick), plastics with a greasy feel and plastics with a highly textured surface.
STICKY NAME LABEL INSTRUCTIONS
1. Adhere your name labels to smooth surfaces that are clean and dry. The following surfaces may not be compatible: Plastics that contain high silicone (non stick), plastics with a greasy feel and plastics with a highly textured surface.
2. The adhesive on our name labels is pressure activated and will only adhere best after sufficient pressure is applied. Once in place, rub firmly, applying pressure over the whole name label, especially the edges.
3. Please wait 2–3 days for the adhesive to ‘cure’. In dishwashers, items should be placed on the top shelf and are not suitable for 'high temperature' settings such as 'pots and pans'.
4. Before giving any name labelled item to small children, check that the name labels are fully and safely adhered.
Good To Know: Our paper labels including our Paper Name Labels, Address Labels, Book and Gift Labels are not waterproof and thus not suited for uses such as dishwasher, microwave, freezer etc.
IRON ON CLOTHING LABEL INSTRUCTIONS
1. Preheat DRY iron to medium heat.
2. Peel off the label & place onto fully dry garment, text side up. Please note: Labels applied to damp garments will not adhere properly.
3. Cover label with supplied parchment paper & press firmly with iron for 10-20 seconds. DO NOT move iron around.
4. If edges are not fully stuck (try peeling label off with fingernail), you may need to increase temperature, pressure or time & repeat above steps.
5. Safety Check: Before giving any name labelled item to small children, check that the name labels are fully and safely adhered.
WARNING: Labels can be a choking hazard.
Please note: If garment is not suitable for hot iron please be careful and iron at own risk. Never iron directly onto the label.