Our Paper Labels are the perfect addition to your labelling tool kit - the ideal label for books, stationery, board games, cards and heaps of other everyday items that don't need to get wet. Our paper labels (like most things made out of paper) are not waterproof and as a result are not suitable for items that need to be washed, or heated up - so keep 'em nice and dry and they'll keep your items nice and labelled!
With a great selection of super cute designs to choose from, in a range of colors, our paper labels are sure to please even the fussiest of 3 year old design critics.
54 Paper Name Labels (3 Sheets of 18 Large Square Name Labels, 30mm - not waterproof)
Our Paper Labels are not waterproof but are perfect for everyday items that don't need to get wet such as books, stationery, cards, board games and more!
1. Adhere your name labels to smooth surfaces that are clean and dry. The following surfaces may not be compatible: Plastics that contain high silicone (non stick), plastics with a greasy feel and plastics with a highly textured surface.
2. The adhesive on our name labels is pressure activated and will only adhere best after sufficient pressure is applied. Once in place, rub firmly, applying pressure over the whole name label, especially the edges.
3. Please wait 2–3 days for the adhesive to ‘cure’. In dishwashers, items should be placed on the top shelf and are not suitable for 'high temperature' settings such as 'pots and pans'.
4. Before giving any name labelled item to small children, check that the name labels are fully and safely adhered.
Good To Know: Our paper labels including our Paper Name Labels, Address Labels, Book and Gift Labels are not waterproof and thus not suited for uses such as dishwasher, microwave, freezer etc.
IRON ON CLOTHING LABEL INSTRUCTIONS
1. Preheat DRY iron to medium heat.
2. Peel off the label & place onto fully dry garment, text side up. Please note: Labels applied to damp garments will not adhere properly.
3. Cover label with supplied parchment paper & press firmly with iron for 10-20 seconds. DO NOT move iron around.
4. If edges are not fully stuck (try peeling label off with fingernail), you may need to increase temperature, pressure or time & repeat above steps.
5. Safety Check: Before giving any name labelled item to small children, check that the name labels are fully and safely adhered.
WARNING: Labels can be a choking hazard.
Please note: If garment is not suitable for hot iron please be careful and iron at own risk. Never iron directly onto the label.