"Where have you been all my life?" is the first thing you'll be asking when you meet our bestest ever labels pack (if we do say so ourselves) 'The Mix' Collection. It features 35 sticky or clothing labels per sheet, with 7 different sizes and adorable mixed designs all in the one pack! PLUS you can select your pack to get just the right number of sticky & clothing labels for you... It's basically everything you've been looking for in a label pack! This versatile label pack is the cutest way to identify your belongings. Yay!
Each Label sheet includes:
• 6 Large Square Name Labels (1.3")
• 4 Small Square Name Labels (1")
• 4 Large Name Labels (2" x 0.85")
• 3 Standard name Labels (1.3" x 0.6")
• 8 Small Name Labels (1" x 0.5")
• 10 Mini Name Labels (0.75" x 0.45")
All our sticky name labels will adhere to most smooth, hard, clean surfaces. Perfect for plastic containers, stationery, lunch boxes, drink bottles and pretty much anything else you can think of! Our name labels are waterproof, dishwasher resistant and microwave safe.
Vinyl Name Label Instructions:
• Adhere your name labels to smooth surfaces that are clean and dry. The following surfaces may not be compatible: Plastics that contain high silicon (non stick), plastics with a greasy feel and plastics with a highly textured surface.
• The adhesive on our name labels is pressure activated and will only adhere best after sufficient pressure is applied. Once in place, rub firmly, applying pressure over the whole name label, especially the edges.
• Please wait 2-3 days for the adhesive to ‘cure’. In dishwashers items should be placed on the top shelf and are not suitable for “high temperature” settings such as “pots and pans”.
• Before giving any name labelled item to small children, check that the name labels are fully and safely adhered.
Iron On Name Label Instructions
• Carefully peel the label off the backing paper and place on the garment.
• Place some baking paper over the label and press (don't rub) with a hot dry iron for 10-20 seconds.
• Once the paper has cooled, peel this off and inspect.
• If applied correctly you should see the texture of the fabric impressed on the label.
• If the edges aren't fully fused, please repeat the ironing steps until a good bond is achieved.